Site haritası: https:// whatingilizce.blogspot.com /sitemap_index.xml

Friday, April 28, 2023

İngilizcede Tanıtma Ve tanıştırma Örnekler


İngilizcede Tanıtma Ve tanıştırma Örnekleri

My friend 1:

Her name is Semiha. She is average height and she has blond. She works in a store. Her store’s name Seven Eleven. She is a cashier. The store in Patchouge.

She’s very stronger. She works every time. She want to learn English.

She likes read and listen to Turkish music. She likes shop. We go to mall every weekend. She likes wear good.

She likes read a books. She’s adventurist. I like her’s aims.

My friend 2:

Her name is İlayda. She is Turkish girl. She’s live in the Turkey.

She is my friend’s doughter. She’s a tall and thin. She has long brown hair. She doesn’t work because she’s a student. She’s go to secondary school.

She’s very prety and sweet. I like her. She’s emotional but very smart. She studys her lessons every day. She likes to read books. She want a teacher.

If her mother say her anything, she do quickly. Her mother love her very much because of this.

My friend 3:

His name Ali. He’s my son. He was 13 years old. He’s a short and little fat. He has a straight black hair. He wears glasses. But he don’t like glasses. He don’t like clear it.

He’s live in Turkey with my parents. He’s doesn’t work because he’s a student. He’s go to secondary school.

He’s very smart boy. He likes read books. He likes computer games. He likes drawing. He draws space cars and fantastic fighters.

He wrote fantastical mini story in old times. But he don’t write now. Maybe he’s grow up.

I love him. And I say him every time: I love you my son.

My firend 4:


Her name Ikbal. She’s average height and she has a short hair. She works in a Turkish restroant. She’s cook. She likes cook. She cooks very delicious. I like cook her.

She’s study English. She want to learn English. She likes listen to Turkish folk music. She likes swim. I and she go to ocean sometimes.

She’s resourceful. She cooks and saws and learns. She has aims. I like her’s wishs and dreams.

My friend 5:

His name Nureddin. He’s a poet. He is tall thin middle-aged man. He’s have not hair, he is bald. He has a mustache and beard.

He’s sophisticated. He’s poet and writer and barber. He cuts my hair evertime. And he reads me his poems. I like his poems. He has six books.

He loves his family. He has 2 doughter and 2 boy and his sweet wife. He has one grandchildren. He loves her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

KIRMIZI BAŞLIKLI KIZ MASALI İNGİLİZCE ÖZETİ

  IRMIZI BAŞLIKLI KIZ MASALI İNGİLİZCE ÖZETİ Kırmızı Başlıklı Kızın İngilizce Özeti The story is about a lovely sweet girl who is loved by o...