Site haritası: https:// whatingilizce.blogspot.com /sitemap_index.xml

Friday, May 5, 2023

İyi Bir Arkadaşın Tanımı İngilizce Makale

 

yi Bir Arkadaşın Tanımı İngilizce Makale


Friends are the family we choose ourselves. Unlike your brother or sister, whom you have to accept no matter you like them or not, but a friend is chosen by us. And, if you find a good friend, you have found yourselves a treasure and it is up to you to retain this treasure or lose it. Follow these tips to retain the person in your life.

1) PAY ATTENTION
Everyone likes it when some one is giving attention to the problems and help them solving. Remember, People will not come to you to pay attention to you but for the attention you pay to them.
2) SURPRISES
The best way to enter into one’s heart is to give an unexpected gift at an unexpected time. Don’t forget the important dates like Birthday etc. On birthday, be the first one to wish like at 12 am exactly.
3) EXCHANGE SONGS, MOVIES
If you have downloaded songs or movies of your friend’s favourite artist, share with him/her.
4) BE FRANK
Tell your friend your secrets like your crush or your first crime etc. Dont forget to mention that he/she is the first person to whom you are disclosing these secrets of yours.
5) BE TRUTHFULL
It breaks everybody’s heart when that persons get to know that you have been lying about something, no matter how small.
Your friend loves you for the person you are and not the person have been faking.
6) APOLOGIZE
When ever you do something wrong like getting late for picking him/her up etc, Apologize.
READ THIS
I’ll Be Here
I cannot ease your aching heart,
Nor take your pain away;
But let me stay and take your hand
And walk with you today.
I’ll listen when you need to talk,
I’ll wipe away your tears;
I’ll share your worries when they come,
I’ll help you face your fears.
I’m here and I will stand by you,
On each hill you have to climb;
So take my hand, let’s face the world. . .
And live just one day at a time.
You’re not alone, for I’m still here,
I’ll go that extra mile;
And when your grief is easier,
I’ll help you learn to smile

No comments:

Post a Comment

KIRMIZI BAŞLIKLI KIZ MASALI İNGİLİZCE ÖZETİ

  IRMIZI BAŞLIKLI KIZ MASALI İNGİLİZCE ÖZETİ Kırmızı Başlıklı Kızın İngilizce Özeti The story is about a lovely sweet girl who is loved by o...