Site haritası: https:// whatingilizce.blogspot.com /sitemap_index.xml

Friday, December 13, 2013

ÜMİT YAŞAR OĞUZCAN ŞİİRLERİ İNGİLİZCE TÜRKÇE

You in a Photo


Yesterday, I saw your eyes in a photo
They were like two stars far away, lost in thoughts
I wish you could know what they told me, in silence
Your looks that became deeper with love.

I felt as if you were not there,
You existed somewhere else, somewhere far away, with me
I saw love shining in your face
Like a mirror in the garden of beauties.

You stepped out of the mirror slowly, timidly
You threw yourself into my arms like a gazelle
With fires in your lips filled with longing

I saw you, and I lived you in a photo
You were so close to me, closer than ever
You told me of the happy days that are yet to come.



Bir Fotoğrafta Sen


Dün bir fotoğrafta gözlerini gördüm
İki uzak yıldız gibiydiler, dalgın
Bilsen neler anlattı bana, sessizce
Bir sevgiyle derinleşen bakışların.

Orda değildin sanki, bir başka yerde
Ötelerde, uzakta benimle vardın
Güzellikler bahçesi ayna gibi
Yansıdığını gördüm yüzünde aşkın.

Bir ara çıktın resimden usulca, ürkek
Bir ceylan gibi kollarıma atıldın
Özlemli dudaklarınla yangın yangın

Seni gördüm, yaşadım bir fotoğrafta
Her zamankinden daha çok bana yakın
Gelecek o mutlu günleri anlattın.


Ümit Yaşar Oğuzcan

No comments:

Post a Comment

KIRMIZI BAŞLIKLI KIZ MASALI İNGİLİZCE ÖZETİ

  IRMIZI BAŞLIKLI KIZ MASALI İNGİLİZCE ÖZETİ Kırmızı Başlıklı Kızın İngilizce Özeti The story is about a lovely sweet girl who is loved by o...